Friday, September 4, 2009

Blog and Feelings

Well I don't even know If there's a place in Blogs for expressing feelings, but if there isn't then it's too late anyways :P I'm sorry i'm not constantly updating my blog in regard to my bands and stuff. You know sometimes you don't feel very well. Sometimes you feel depressed. Sometimes you feel like there's no way out. Sometimes you lack motivation. Sometimes you see life as a cliff. An unfair cliff. You build up everything to see it fall down and eventually die. It's sad but true. That's life itself. You're born, you grow and you die... And I do believe that people only find out who they really are when they get old. It takes a lifetime to know yourself. I guess I'm not feeling very well right now. Yes it's true. The pain's unbearable. The tears sometimes can't stop falling and sometimes i think happiness is an illusion. Sometimes I get so mad, because sometimes people don't get how you feel and sometimes they just keep on hurting you, because they think you're ok. I mean in the end it's not their fault. I'm glad they don't know how it is to be like this. But I'm actually quite proud of myself. Because I keep on fighting. But the problem is, I can't keep fighting forever...There will be this day I fall and there will be no one there to pick me up. I know It. It's a matter of time. No one can stop it. I Guess I'm ready for it. I'm starting to feel like happiness is just an illusion. Like colours, just an effect, while everything is really dark. I'm starting to lose hope. And I can't keep the pain in much longer...It's no use trying to explain...I guess you just won't get it by what I said :S

The Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment